Anyone running Oracle 7.3.x on Unisys SVR4 Version 1.4 ?

From: Deon de Villiers <tsunix_at_metlife.co.za>
Date: 1996/12/04

Hi there

Although the Oracle 7.3.2 installation guide says it will run on Version 1.3, we have now been told that we need to upgrade our version to 1.4. Anyone who runs Oracle 7.3.x on Version 1.4 of Unisys unix - please mail me withg a bit of info on how you've found the combination with regards to stability/performance etc.

We are in South Africa and there is only one other site with this combination here (not yet running in production).

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Deon. Received on Wed Dec 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CST