Re: ODBC - Urgent

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen_at_openlinksw.com>
Date: 1996/12/04

Hi Freas,

An OpenLink Consultant will be in touch ASAP !

One other avenue available to you is our free support forum :

Apologies for the difficulties you have encountered to date, be rest assured this is simply an anomaly.

--
Best Regards,
Kingsley Idehen

Freas.Art_at_ist.vf.mmc.com wrote in article
<NEWTNews.849556464.10689.Freas_at_freaspc.ist.mds.lmco.com>...