Re: SQL*net on HP-UX and client using Novell network Drive

From: Murali Kazhipurath <murali_at_jps.net>
Date: 1996/12/03

Brian,

It will work. Make sure that your users have their ORACLE.INI set correctly. Also make sure that the file VSL.INI is present in their Windows directory. Feel free to contact me if you need more help. Good luck.

Murali

--
Murali Kazhipurath
Technical Consultant

Brian Spears <spears_at_uniserve.com> wrote in article
<580jud$hq_at_atlas.uniserve.com>...