Re: Oracle/NT Server performance

From: AiC <isparkes_at_analysts.com>
Date: 1996/12/03

Jim, the first thing I would do is to add two small/fast disks for your on-line redo logs.

Other than that I would need more info, such as CPU utilization, page fault rates, initialization parameters. There are a number of standard problems which can be resolved but ultimately it comes down to the application usually. Received on Tue Dec 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CST