7.3.2 Install on Solaris2.5.1

From: Rich Neill <rich_at_rich.ic.sunysb.edu>
Date: 1996/12/02

Are there any known install problems with Oracle 7.3.2 and Solaris 2.5.1 when running on a multiprocessor enterprise Ultra server?

I've followed the standard install procedures, but the install seems to fail at varying stages and sometimes I get the feeling there is some race conditions in the installation scripts.

Any feedback appreciated,

Rich N. Received on Mon Dec 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CST