Connect livewire an WWW server with Personal Oracle 2

From: Carlos Aguado <caguado_at_tsai.es>
Date: 1996/12/02

I´m developing WWW services under windows 95

I have instaled :

Netscape fastrack
Livewire
Personal Oracle v.2

I need connect livewire and WWW server with personal Oracle

Can anyone help me in issues of connecting this elements ?

I think that i need a ODBC driver for Oracle... but i don't find it....

Any suggestions to solve this?

Thanks.

       Carlos Aguado Received on Mon Dec 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CST