HELP !! on getting my client up and running

From: The Boswell's <bgboswel_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/12/01

I am working with a NT to WFW setup. NT Server has the database installed and working. I have connected a OS2 client and hit the database fine. I can not get this WFW client talking for anything.

I'm using oracle 7.2.2 on the server

I'm using WFW w/ TCP/IP protocol. I got this from Microsoft's Web page.

I can see the server, I can copy files back and forth. I just can't ping the database.

I have updated my TNSNAMES.ORA, my SERVICES file and my HOSTS file.

What else might I need to do, any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bridget Received on Sun Dec 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CST