Re: Help "Warning: Product user profile information not loaded!"

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: 1996/11/30

>> Ian Funnell <ian_at_icf0.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
>> <yr+6mAA7ihnyIwF1_at_icf0.demon.co.uk>...
>> > When I log into SQL*Plus the following warning message lines pop up ...

>> > ...although everything seems to work ok. How can I fix it?
>> >
>> > Versions
>> > --------
>> > Oracle7 Server Release 7.2.3.0.0 for AIX version 4.1
>> > SQL*Plus: Release 3.2.3.0.0

I seem to remember having this problem the last time we upgraded (from 6 to 7, on VMS). It turned out that the script to create the PUP tables was only run as part of the installation if you asked for the standard userids (scott/tiger etc) to be installed. We didn't want them, and missed out on PUP as a result. Received on Sat Nov 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CST