replication problems

From: Shaheer <shaheer_at_fifthd.ca>
Date: 1996/11/25

Here's my situation:

Problem 1: How do I get rid of this replication group on the other master site ?

I have tried using drop_master_repgroup but I get an ORA 23313 - group is not mastered at <db_name>. This group does not appear at the master definition site anymore since I ran the drop from that site.

4. When I got the database links and database names correct, I was successful in setting up the environment but had a problem when trying any dml statements on the other master site.

Problem 2: I get the message ORA 23326 - System is being quiesced, when trying to perform any dml statement. I have run resume_master_activity at the master definition site and I have queryed the dba_repgroup on both sites to find the status of the group is Normal. I think this may have something to do with the fact that on the other master site there are other groups that have a status of quiesced but I'm not sure. Any ideas ?

Thanks, in advance.

--
Shaheer Juma
shaheer_at_fifthd.ca