Oracle Performance, RPT

From: <curtm_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/11/23

We currently run an old DOS application (ALCIE IV) using FORMS 3.0, Menu 5.0, and RPT for DOS. I've recently upgrade my hardware, but performance still is slow. The biggest problem seems to be with RPT (oracle's old SQL*REPORT 1.1 for DOS). ReportWriter, unfortuatly, does't have the flexablity of RPT, and don't know of any other solutions off hand to convert RPT code to anything else ( is oraperl an option perhaps ?? ). Anyone have any ideas ?? Received on Sat Nov 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CST