Oracle Webserver stability?

From: Torsten Greiff <Torsten.Greiff_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1996/11/23

We developed some cardriges in C++ AND Oracle OCI for the OravleWebserver 2.0.1 on Windows NT 3.5.1 First time we had no problems with the stability of our C++ WRB's (we tested them as standalone apps for a couple of days and they are absolutley stable)
now we are in the testphase of our product and we have big problems with stability of the WEB Server. Sometimes we get the errormessage 'the server had an internal ERROR', somtimes the it crashes without any Errormessage. After that we must reboot the NT box (Compaq Proliant 5000 with 4 P6, 400 MB RAM) because we can't stop the Listener. To me it seems to be a problem with the Webserver using farious cardriges.

Thanks for any feedback
Torsten Received on Sat Nov 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CST