User on Oracle

From: Kochis <djkochis_at_sgi.net>
Date: 1996/11/21

We are currently developing a PB app with Oracle Work Group Server. We currently have 7 people using the same Oracle login and they want to move 15 more people to this.

I am new at dba, so I do not know all of the ramifications on doing this, or if I can do this. I heard something about "directors". Will this make a difference?

Looking for Help!
David Received on Thu Nov 21 1996 - 00:00:00 CST