Oracle/Powerbuilder

From: cmoore01 <cmoore01_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1996/11/21

********************************SYNTEL**********************************
************************Informix Opportunities**************************
**************************Immediate Openings****************************

Syntel is a growing information system consulting company based in Troy, MI. We have 1600 employees globally and 9 branch offices in the U.S. We are a premier provider of application development technology solutions for Fortune 500 and Government Service Clients. We are growing consistently at a rate of 40%-50% for the last 5 years.

We currently have several opportunities in the Chicago area and in the Dallas area for Informix/Powerbuilder developers. The Chicago project is a long term assignment with an association in the Northern Suburbs.

Successful Candidate will possess:

****4 years of experience with Informix preferably Sybase or Oracle is
also acceptable.
****1 year of development experience with Powerbuilder as the front end
tool.
****Solid experience in object-oriented design and development
methodology.

Interested individuals should forward their resumes in confidence to:

Syntel, Inc.
1200 Harger Road Ste.50
Oak Brook, IL 60521
630-571-3200x102