Re: Oracle database configuration options

From: suvas <suvas_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/11/18

Consider these situations
1)If field1(n) and all rows will invariably be always of n length 2)If field1(1) is unit length

Both these cases I suppose char will be a better choice since it need not keep track the length of
data

Paul Brewer <paulb_at_pbrewer.demon.co.uk> wrote in article <Sb4f0HA$gndyEwqq_at_pbrewer.demon.co.uk>...