PO7 Command Buffer Space Exhausted error

From: Wes Riding <wriding_at_shl.com>
Date: 1996/11/15

I am using Personal Oracle7 (7.1) for win31. In SQL*Plus I try to create a Package Body. The SQL script for this body is > 64K. After starting the script, the following message is generated: "command buffer space exhausted".

Is there any way that the SQL*Plus Buffer space can be increased? The Help describes how to change, clear and modify the contents of the Buffer, but not how to increase the Buffer. I fear this may be a limitation of the win31 version.

Thanks
Wes Received on Fri Nov 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CST