Help with Oracle Install

From: Fred Criscuolo <fred_at_network.ucsd.edu>
Date: 1996/11/15

Hi,
I'm trying to install the Oracle Workgroup Server for Solaris (SPARC) off a trial CD I picked up from Oracle at last week's Open World Conference. The installation is accomplished through a shell script that provides for little user input. Unfortunately the final link step is failing because it can't find /usr/local/oracle7/lib/libudlm.a. I haven't been able to find this library on the distribution CD. The CD I'm using is the WebServer 2.1 CD. My e-mail to the product support group at Oracle has gone unanswered. Any suggestions on where I might find this library or a possible workaroubd will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Fred Criscuolo
fcriscuo_at_usd.edu Received on Fri Nov 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CST