Oracle NT - cant start listiner

From: Steve Lulay <longsys_at_teleport.com>
Date: 1996/11/12

I have an older version of Oracle for Windows NT Workstation - version 7.0.15.6. I'm unable to get the Oracle NMP Listener (an NT service) started. I have started Oracle Server and opened an instance, but the listener won't start. I get the messages:

"The dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion".

I've looked in the NT registry and can't see any dependencies.

Any ideas?

(also, what is the default HOST connect string for this local database?) Received on Tue Nov 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CST