Re: TNS and SQL*Net

From: David E. Daniel <david.daniel_at_wmich.edu>
Date: 1996/11/12

otierney_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
> FLAME ON
> use a decent operating system [unix/LINUX] and use
> tcp keepalive if ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
> FLAME OFF
> just my 2 [insert local currency here],

MY TWO CENTS: I was looking for an answer not a sales pitch. Some DBA are stuck with the operating systems that they inherit. Granted NT is not my first choice but I must live with what I have. So it would be very much appreciated if you kept your silly assed comments to yourself!

FLAME OFF!!! Received on Tue Nov 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CST