How to change REPORTS synonym?

From: Ron Moeller <rmoeller_at_ladc.lockheed.com>
Date: 1996/11/11

I'm using run_product(REPORTS,...) in forms and getting a bad printout. It matches bug 277288 which implies I'm running Reports in character mode when I have a bit-map environment.

Where does this REPORTS synonym/parameter exist and how do I change it. (I believe it incorrectly refers to runrep25m when it should refer to r25runmg.)

Thanks in advance,
Ron Received on Mon Nov 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CST