How many instances should I have

From: Kelly Vogel <vogelkj_at_pcisys.net>
Date: 1996/11/08

I am running 7.3.2.2 on a sparc10. I have one instance with about 10 applications in it. They are all un-related, different users, no data is shared.

Should I have a seperate instance for each application or is that stupid ?

How do you decide to make another instance ?

How many is too many ?

kelly
vogelkj_at_pcisys.net

That will feel alot better when it quits hurting