Problems installing OWS2

From: Darren Timothy Boss <umboss_at_news.cc.umanitoba.ca>
Date: 1996/11/07

We've been having problems installing the Oracle Web Server version 2.0. The installation goes fine until until you try to create the DCD for your www_dba user. It's the second step after the web browser loads up. The first web server sets up fine on port 80. Here is the error message I am getting:

OWS-05526: Service OWA_DBA submission failed due to error 9352 ORA-09352: Windows 32-bit Two-Task driver unable to spawn new ORACLE task

And in the system log:

EverntID: 7011
Source: Service Control Manager

If anyone could shed some light on this, it would help me out a lot. Received on Thu Nov 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CST