Problems with more than 200 users on NT ?

From: Laurent Protti <lprotti_at_scopus.ch>
Date: 1996/11/07

Hello,

We've been told that there are problems with Oracle on NT servers when the number of users reach 200 or exceed this number.

We're looking for anyone that could have encountered this problem and could tell us more about it.

If you are currently using Oracle on NT with 200 or more users and that you've no problems, please contact us, this is very important for our society.

Laurent Protti

Ville de Lausanne Received on Thu Nov 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CST