fvwm on alpha UNIX

From: John Holland <hollandj_at_clark.net>
Date: 1996/11/06

I'm trying to use the SVRMGRM (I guess that should be lowercase in UNIX tradition) utility on Digital Unix. I have found that it crashes when I open a "New Worksheet" under fvwm window manager. Has anyone else tried this or have any suggestions? It is OK under default mwm/Digital UNIX window manager, but I don't like that one very much. Received on Wed Nov 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CST