Oracle and Windows NT

From: Bartlomiej Czapkiewicz <b.czapkiewicz_at_iddc.via.at>
Date: 1996/11/06

Hello Kochis,

at the end of August I have installed Oracle 7.3.2.1.1 on Windows NT Serevr 4.0 (build 1381). It seems to do pretty good job (despite some installation difficulties). We do not use any Oracle Tools - only sqlplus - so I have no experience with them.

Good luck

Bartek Received on Wed Nov 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CST