SF Startup Oppty

From: Rick Thompson <rthompson_at_flycast.com>
Date: 1996/10/26

FlyCast Communications, a San Francisco based startup, is seeking an Oracle RDBMS Application and Systems Performance Expert. Requires extensive experience with Oracle, Unix and C/C++. Experience with large databases
(>10GB) and internet applications a plus. You will be responsible for
schema design and maintenance, and database tuning, security, and connectivity. You will maintain all aspects of datastorage for our Internet application. This is an excellent opportunity to own one of the critical portions of our applications.

FlyCast is developing a cutting-edge Web-based transaction service, the first of its kind serving a $180 billion industry. FlyCast offers competitive salaries,benefits, and incentive stock options. We are a fun dynamic, small company on the cutting edge of Internet marketing technology. FlyCast is recruiting top calibre, entrepreneurial people who are focused on success, crave responsibility and the opportunity to shine. FlyCast's team includes individuals with strong high tech track records. They have build market-leading companies. This is an opportunity for you to have an immediate impact on the company.

--
Rick Thompson
FlyCast Communications