*HELP*IDE ZIP*HELP

From: First I. Last <cowboy3_at_psu.edu>
Date: 1996/10/24

Howday,

        I have an Internal IDE Zip Drive. I got it from a friend, who orderd it from Micron. I tried ordering one from Micron, but they said that I needed to own an Micron computer system. I am asking everyone in all the comp newsgroups, to help me locate a buisness other than Micron, in which I can purchase an Internal IDE Zip Drive. I have been doing a personal search, for about three months, and got nowhere. It is imparative that I find a company which I can get one through. A lot of money is at stake. Cash reward to first person to e-mail me the address.

Thank you,
Michael Received on Thu Oct 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CDT