Re: 100% Pass SAP Exams Without Test Training

From: <saritha.sashi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 04:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 7:33:21 PM UTC+5:30, ramki...._at_gmail.com wrote:
> I had purchased the sap abap certification practice exam from ol-edu.com. after paying a huge amount. After payment, I got one email from them with 5 different URL links and username-password for each link.
>
> 1) When I read that email I came to know that I am allowed to practice only 5 times with these 5 different links, really pathetic and impractical.
>
> "Each test you can do only once but you can review as many times as you like so, take care."
>
> They have not mentioned anything about this on their product page
>
> sapcertifications.ol-edu.com/Courses/C_TAW12_740.php
>
> 2) As I had already paid, I thought to let's continue with 5 attempts and continue the practice. When I completed the first attempt I got the result 56% with correct or incorrect questions. I did not get any clue why these answers are correct or incorrect. In addition to this I did not even get correct answers of the questions which were wrong. When I contacted them through email twice, I got a reply in one line "we do not provide correct answers, that you have to find. We have mentioned this in our terms and condition". This is not practical at all, how can someone prepare for certification with 5 attempts only without correct answers. They hide few important facts behind their terms and conditions.
>
> "Terms and Condition:
> Our tests are online only and no downloadable available. We don't disclose correct answers, you have to find out from the relevant study material."
>
> 3) When I searched for the correct answers on the internet, I came to know that all the questions were there from the previous release of exam C_TAW12_731 dumps which was freely available on the internet. I started feeling cheated, when I contacted them and asked for the refund, they replied we do not refund anybody, do whatever you want.
>
> I am writing here because I don't want anybody else gets trapped and cheated by them. These people are cheaters and liars, do not purchase anything from their website sapcertifications.ol-edu.com.

I had face the same problem. I have already posted good research post about that fraud website. refer given URL

https://sapcertificationsoledureview.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/sapcertifications-ol-edu-com-review-very-bad-experience/ Received on Tue Apr 05 2016 - 13:01:24 CEST

Original text of this message