Re: ALTER SESSION SET QUERY_REWRITE_INTEGRITY = TRUSTED

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:22:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 5:42:22 PM UTC-6, Sanae wrote:
> ddf thank you for your reply but I did not really understand, I am debutante in database I need to execute this request on my trigger
> os what can do to make it happen?
> regrads
> thank you in advance

I have to correct my response as in 11.2.0.3 I can get that statement to work using execute immediate:

SQL> show parameter query_rewrite_integrity

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE
------------------------------------ ----------- ------------------------------
query_rewrite_integrity              string      enforced
SQL> begin
  2 execute immediate 'ALTER SESSION SET QUERY_REWRITE_INTEGRITY = TRUSTED';   3 end;
  4 /

SQL> show parameter query_rewrite_integrity

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE
query_rewrite_integrity              string      TRUSTED
SQL> You might want to consider moving the execute immediate setting the query_rewrite_integrity to before any other execute immediate statements and before the call to dbms_advanced_rewrite.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Jul 28 2015 - 17:22:01 CEST

Original text of this message