Need .Net Architect with Azure_at_CA

From: Nithin Kumar <nithin.levanture_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 10:40:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
We are currently looking for a .Net Architect with Azure If you are interested and meet the required skills below, please send me your most recent resume at my email id nithin_at_levanture.com including your daytime phone number.
Position: .Net Architect with Azure
Location: Milpitas CA
Duration: 6+ months

 	S No.	Checkpoint	Response from Partner
 	1	Full Name of the Candidate
 	2	Contact Number
 	3	Alternate Contact Number
 	4	Email ID
 	5	Current Location
 	6	Openness to Relocate OR Travel
 	7	Last 4 digits of SSN
 	9	Total years of Experience
 	10	Relevant Experience
 	11	Reason for Change
 	12	Availability/Notice Period
 	13	Highest Educational Qualification
 	14	Certifications if Any
 	15	Immigration Status - If H1B- Name of the Employer and H1B Validity
 	16	Best Time to reach for a HR pre-screen/Interview
 	17	Skype ID
 	18	LinkedIn ID

Net Architect with Azure

* Translate business requirements into technical approach, solution, and technical design specifications
* Experience creating and designing systems architecture documentation for large scale, complex systems
* Expert knowledge on integrating .NET with middleware (ESB)
* Familiar with Code quality tools and continuous integration
* Experience creating high and low level design documents, including system component and integration designs for large scale, complex systems
* Lead technical design, development, testing and deployment or migration of applications on Latest Microsoft .Net technologies
* Ability to explore various tools / processes / alternate solutions available for critical solutions and suggest the best options
* Assist the project team to build, maintain, and support development ,QA test and Production environments
* Assist the project team system software configuration to meet the requirements of the system design
* Document the final system configuration and installation procedure of the development/QA and production environment in order to make sure the Systems Design Document is current
* Upgrade by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise.
* Establish credibility at all levels with clients and colleagues.

Thanks and Regards,

Nithin
Direct: 703-574-8422
nithin_at_levanture.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience Received on Wed Jun 03 2015 - 19:40:45 CEST

Original text of this message