Training and Placement Opportunity In TABLEAU !!

From: <tableau.recruiter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 02:00:10 -0800 (PST)

Training and Placement Opportunity In TABLEAU !!

This is a fantastic opportunity for energetic Grads with little or no experience and for experienced Professionals (IT or Non-IT).

This opportunity will provide valuable career development and progression for someone who wants to enjoy an exciting career coupled with high income.

Want to know more?

Read on.....

We are currently short-listing candidates for a Training and Placement program in TABLEAU. TABLEAU Software is an easy-to-use, browser-based analytics and data visualization tool.

What's More...

Shortlisted and Interested candidates will be offered training in Tableau. Online Training will be offered by industry experts with proven track record. Once the training is completed successfully, your profile will be shared with our Clients for placement. Fixed cost to be paid by the candidates towards Training, Logistics and Placement effort. Candidates should be eligible to work in USA.

Training Methodology

Time bound and placement oriented training. Regular assignments will be given and evaluated. Training session videos are given to the participants. Application installation and trouble-shooting assistance will be provided. Interview questions will be given to the candidates.

If you are interested in pursuing opportunities with us, please send your latest resume to venkatp_at_connexsol.com I will get in touch with you immediately.

With Warm Regards,

Venkat
Training Manager
Connex Technology Solutions