Re: 100% Pass SAP Exams Without Test Training

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 08:50:57 -0800 (PST)

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 1:46:35 AM UTC-7, nawalsa..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, 12 June 2013 11:11:04 UTC+3, Marry Slavin wrote:
> > Pass SAP certification online without training and tests.
> > No need of training
> > No need of testing
> > Get certification at your doorstep
> >
> > Your exams will be passed at a partner authorized Pearson VUE testing. When the exams are finished, you will be able to verify your certification status on the official vendor's website and receive your certificate at home.
> >
> > For more details email us at sapexamsworldwide_at_gmail.com
>
> Hi Salvin ,
>
> Can you write exam on my behalf for SAP -C_TSCM42_66 and let me know about it.
>
> Regards,
>

> On Wednesday, 12 June 2013 11:11:04 UTC+3, Marry Slavin wrote:
> > Pass SAP certification online without training and tests.
> > No need of training
> > No need of testing
> > Get certification at your doorstep
> >
> > Your exams will be passed at a partner authorized Pearson VUE testing. When the exams are finished, you will be able to verify your certification status on the official vendor's website and receive your certificate at home.
> >
> > For more details email us at sapexamsworldwide_at_gmail.com

If you're that desperate for a job possibly you should consider employment in the fast food industry. You certainly do not deserve to be accepted into the IT community since you have absolutely NO respect for it or the other people in it.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Dec 09 2014 - 17:50:57 CET

Original text of this message