Testing: Oracle Application Server 10g / 11g

From: roman <sadf4_at_wp.pl>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:29:55 +0200

Hi

I compleeted "Oracle Application Server 10g" theory ( many examples uses "Enterprise Manager Application Control" web utility )

is there any free to download "virtual Machine" or instalation version with "Oracle Application Server 10g / 11g " included; "Enterprise Manager Application Control" web utility

something I could download only for practice my knowledge

I know there is APEX but it don't have same layout

R. Received on Tue Oct 22 2013 - 12:29:55 CEST

Original text of this message