My Client is looking for a SSIS Developer...

From: SAI <sainathbhrigus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:18:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
This is Talla from UsTech Solutions. Please find the below Job Description with my Direct Client and let me know if you have any candidates available local to MA.

Please send me your consultant resumes to Talla_at_ustechsolutions.com

Job Title: Data warehouse Lead ETL developer Location: Westwood, MA
Duration: 6 Months

Job Description:
This data warehouse developer will create, maintain, and document programs that help us integrate various systems with the data warehouse. The ideal candidate will:
• Have data-centric development experience primarily with the Microsoft stack... SSIS, MS Sql Server
• Have good analytical skills such as is required for researching end- to-end data lineage issues regardless of technologies used • Have the skills needed to integrate data feeds with the data warehouse whether traditional ETL or programming interfaces with external systems.

Required:
• 3-7 years of experience developing ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) packages with SSIS and MS Sql Server as well as package configuration, deployment, and scheduling. • 3-7 years of experience developing with MS SQL Server, developing stored procedures (T-SQL), and debugging/optimizing complex queries. • Solid understanding of data warehousing concepts including the common schema architectures, dimensions, facts, aggregate facts, and data marts.
• Experience with traditional as well as agile software development processes and methodologies.
• Work well independently as well as with a diverse group of business users and technical experts to gather and clarify requirements as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Desired/Plus:

•	Experience as a technical lead and working with off-shore resources
•	Experience with Pragmatic Works BIxPress
•	Experience with MicroStrategy or other BI/enterprise reporting
tools
•	Experience as a developer using Visual Studio 2008/2010, .NET, C#,
Javascript, JQuery
•	Programming experience with file-based databases and data formats
like Access, FoxPro, Excel, SDF files, XML files, etc...
•	Experience with Windows PowerShell and advanced scripting
scenarios.
•	Experience integrating with 3rd party API's

Thanks and Regards
Talla Sainath
US Tech Solutions Inc.
Email: Talla_at_ustechsolutions.com
Work: 201-524-9600 x 137
Fax: 201-524-9601
www.ustechsolutions.com
www.linkedin.com/pub/talla-sainath-201-524-9600-x-137/21/a49/a45 We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with "Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience cause. Received on Thu Jun 13 2013 - 22:18:18 CEST

Original text of this message