(wrong string) “CARBON TRADING IS BASED ON THE CONCEPT OF LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND MARKETS”

From: <yosefainayatillah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 16:49:06 -0700 (PDT)

Regards,

I give you the latest information to be discussed and given a new form of response from the community forestry stakeholders, agriculture, and other land management for carbon trading in the form of environmental services/carbon emission. This makes the problem as there is no certainty and in fact to this day. I read a book that discusses the real carbon trading. A form of concepts and methods commodity trading carbon by the law of supply and demand market. I hope from community interest groups forestry, agriculture, and land management to discuss this important role.

Book: Local Ecological Knowledge: Agro-Forest System at Communities From Various Ethnic Group and Model of Problem-Solving Farm Management. By: Rudi Hilmanto. Publishing: Lap Lambert Academic Publishing. Germany: 2012

Link: http://staff.unila.ac.id/rudihilmanto/ Received on Sun Jun 09 2013 - 01:49:06 CEST

Original text of this message