Oracle Application Server 10g - for tests

From: tt_at_wp.pl <sadf4_at_wp.pl>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:45:50 +0200

Hi

[Quoted] Is it possivle to download

                        Oracle Application Server 10g
for tests

I know there is APEX - but is it the same interface?

When I go to Oracle web page I could't find it;  it seems I could download something like SOA (and there is no Application server - I couldn't find )

also in Virtual Machines there is many examples - but I couldn't find

is it hiden somewhare - and I couldn't find it or
is it not distributed and only option is APEX?

Regards, Received on Wed May 29 2013 - 09:45:50 CEST

Original text of this message