Re: My Client is looking for a PHP Developer...

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 22:09:40 +0100

joel garry wrote:
> On Mar 5, 11:21 am, "Gerard H. Pille" <g..._at_skynet.be> wrote:
>> ddf wrote:
>>> Bullhockey.
>>
>> Is it really necessary to duplicate these messages?
>
> He's not duplicating, read them more closely. It can be quite
> entertaining.

But I don't come to comp.databases.oracle.misc for entertainment. I know I can skip the message from SAI, but then I see a reaction from DDmF, so automatically I open it, and oh no here he goes again, telling a spammer not to spam. DDF must be like the frog, that thought he should help the scorpion cross the water (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog).

> And yes, negative feedback is necessary, even though this Sai person
> is singularly unregenerate. Don't forget about monkey-see, monkey-do.

I alread did, or never knew about it.

Kind regards,

Gerard Received on Sun Mar 10 2013 - 22:09:40 CET

Original text of this message