Re: Help in SQL to balance the values ... ?

From: Nova <nova1427_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 00:52:04 -0800 (PST)

On Monday, December 24, 2012 12:41:04 AM UTC+3, Gerard H. Pille wrote:
> Tareq Salem wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>

> > I have these tables, I would like to make balance the values and distribute the amount between links.
>

> Would you believe, Tareq Salem Nova, that I don't understand what your problem is? Let us pray that someone more understanding
>
> reads your message.

Thank you for replay.

I know it is difficult to explain, the idea is I have F that have amount and I have M that have capacity, I want distribute the amount to capacity depend on the links. I write the logic by subtract the amount from capacity, in the last I have 10 capacity in M3 not used.

I hope it clear. Received on Mon Dec 24 2012 - 09:52:04 CET

Original text of this message