Re: Need QA Selenium _at_ IL (Contract to hire)

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:53:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Thursday, August 9, 2012 9:04:19 AM UTC-6, Nothin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is nothin from Le Denture...

Wonderful name, great company ...

[spurious crap snipped]

> Please forward Profile to nothin_at_ledenture.com

[more spuriour crap snipped]

> 10. Overall US Exp:

Oh, around 237 years at last count.

> Note: No Job Description given by Client looking for QA Selenium consultant

And such an informative client. No job description but they want someone qualified.

> Thanks and Regards,
>

> Nothin Fumar
>
> Le Denture Inc.
>

> nothin_at_ledenture.com
>
> www.ledenture.com
>

> We respect your Online Privacy.

Ha!!!

> This is not an unsolicited mail.

No, it's an unsolicited SPAM in comp.databases.oracle.misc.

>Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress

No such bill passed Congress; when passed they become LAWS and no such LAW exists on the Federal Register. Read here

http://www.jamesshuggins.com/h/tek1/spam_and_law.htm

and here:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/s/spam.htm

and here:

http://www.webpronews.com/s-th-congress-unsolicited-email-a-bunch-of-bull-2000-06

> this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.

It can and WILL BE considered SPAM; your ignorance doesn't excuse this nonsense.

>If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails

We aren't, thank you.

> then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you.

No, you come back and delete this blight on comp.databases.oracle.misc.

> We are sorry for the inconvenience

Not in the least or you would have demonstrated that by NOT posting this SPAM here.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Sep 11 2012 - 13:53:02 CDT

Original text of this message