Re: Paga PRPC Online Training by Real Time IT Experts in India

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, July 27, 2012 5:14:39 AM UTC-6, Karthik Tibco wrote:
> We specialize in providing quality training

Obviously NOT to the sales team that chooses to SPAM newsgroups.

> This web based training is provided by the founder who

hasn't any better of a clue than you do else he'd stop this nonsense. Alienating your market is NOT the way to make friends and influence people.

You should really return and remove this blight and apologize.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Jul 27 2012 - 18:41:33 CDT

Original text of this message