TIBCO BUSINESS WORKS ONLINE TRAINING

From: Karthik Tibco <karthiktibco10_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 02:57:13 -0700 (PDT)

WWW.TIBCOVIDEOS.BLOGSPOT.COM  Is a leading provider in information technology focused on Online Training and

Virtual Training(Learning Via Video Tutorials) . We have certified trainers. We will

provide Regular training Assistance For virtual Learners from 5 pm to 1 Am IST.

Daily
We Are provide exclusive training on TIBCO iProcess by certified trainers from

top MNC’s with highly skilled in domain experience will assist with real time

environment and project explanation. We also help you in resume preparation and

also job assistance till you get the job.

Our Training Features:
• We Are famous for quality training where classes are taken up by the

corporate trainers from the MNC’s.
• The most up-to-date course material
• State-of-the art lab with required software for practicing • Resume preparation and Job assistance

Courses offered:

• TIBCO AMX BPM

•	TIBCO CIM

•	TIBCO Spotfire

•	IProcess 11.1
•	Business Events 4.0
•	Business Connect
•	BW 5.8 with Active Matrix

For More Information regarding course details, batch scheduling information, or

you may contact to below address and Email Id.

(VIDEO TUTORIALS + MATERIALS + PPTS + DOCUMENTS + COURSE PLAN) Contact Details

India Number: +91 – 8686706300

Mail: KARTHIKTIBCO9_at_GMAIL.COM Received on Wed Jun 27 2012 - 04:57:13 CDT

Original text of this message