My client is looking for a Java Developer with LDAP _at_ NY

From: SAI <sainathbhrigus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:15:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have an urgent requirement with my client where he is looking for a Java Developer with LDAP

Please send me the resume to talla_at_ustechsolutions.com

Job Title: Java LDAP
Duration: 6 Months
Location NYC, NY
Thanks and Regards
Talla Sainath
US Tech Solutions Inc.
Email: Talla_at_ustechsolutions.com
Work: 201-524-9600 x 137
Fax: 201-524-9601

Backup Contact :
Maddy
Work: 201-892-1644
Email Id: Maddy_at_ustechsolutions.com

www.ustechsolutions.com
We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with "Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience cause. Received on Tue Mar 13 2012 - 12:15:58 CDT

Original text of this message