My Client is looking for a Teradata Developer..

From: SAI <sainathbhrigus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:53:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
This is Sainath from USTECH SOLUTIONS. I have an urgent requirement with my client where my client is looking for a basic Teradata Developer it’s an urgent position and I can get an interview by the EOD.
Please send me the resume to talla_at_ustechsolutions.com Job Title: Teradata Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration 12 Months
Rate: $45/hr Max

Thanks and Regards  ......
Talla Sainath
US Tech Solutions Inc.
Email: Talla_at_ustechsolutions.com
Work: 201-524-9600 x 137
Fax: 201-524-9601

Backup Contact :
Maddy
Work: 201-892-1644
Email Id: Maddy_at_ustechsolutions.com

www.ustechsolutions.com
We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with "Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience cause. Received on Thu Mar 08 2012 - 13:53:52 CST

Original text of this message