Tech Job Fair in Detroit area, this THURS, Dec 15!

From: Karen Schmitz <kschmitz_at_synergycom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:00:50 -0800 (PST)

TECH JOB FAIR – Detroit Area
Experienced Information Technology Professionals Invited!

Thursday, December 15, 2011, 3:00-7:00pm Marriott Courtyard Southfield
27027 Northwestern Highway
Southfield, Michigan 48033

Hosted by Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.- (Many open positions are located in the Detroit area) www.synergycom.com

Synergy Computer Solutions, is a rapidly growing I.T. consulting firm with offices throughout the U.S. We are seeking to fill over one hundred I.T. consulting positions primarily located in the Detroit and Chicago areas (but other locations as well). Synergy is looking to hire experienced Developers, Administrators, Architects, Project Leads, Project Managers and Business Analysts with technical skills in the following:
Java
ASP. Net
PL/SQL/Oracle
Facets
BizTalk
Quality, Design
Cognos
And others (our needs are constantly changing)

Synergy is also seeking experienced I.T. Sales Professionals and Recruiters.
Synergy professionals work on world-class projects in a team environment. Compensation and professional growth opportunities are excellent. Visit www.synergycom.com to learn more about Synergy.

DIRECTIONS to Job Fair (Courtyard Marriott Southfield)….

From Walter P Reuther Fwy:

1.	Take exit 11 toward Evergreen Rd
2.	Merge onto 11 Mile Rd
3.	Turn right onto Central Park Blvd
4.	Take the first right onto Civic Center Drive
5.	 Make a slight right onto Northwestern Hwy
6.	Trun left onto Lahser
7.	Take the first right onto Northwestern Hwy.
8.	Courtyard Marriott will be on your left.

From Southbound Telegraph Rd:
1.	Exit at Swanson Rd.
2.	Make a U-Turn
3.	Turn Right onto Civic Center Drive
4.	Turn Left onto Berg Rd
5.	Continue onto Northwestern Hwy
6.	 Courtyard Marriott Southfield will be on your right.

From Northbound Telegraph Rd:
1.	Turn R onto Civic Center Drive
2.	Turn Left onto Berg Rd.
3.	Continue onto Northwestern Hwy.
4.	Courtyard Marriott Southfield will be on your right.

From John C.  Lodge Freeway:
1.	Head northwest on M-10 N
2.	Take exit 18B to merge onto US-24 S/Telegraph Rd
3.	Merge onto M-10 S via the ramp to I696 E/Port Huron/Detroit
4.	Take exit 16 toward Lahser Rd.
5.	Turn Right onto Northwestern Hwy
6.	Courtyard Marriott Southfield will be on your left.

Need More INFO?....
If more info is needed, visit www.synergycom.com, or contact Karen Schmitz, Marketing Manager at Synergy Chicago-area office, 630-922-5269 or kschmitz_at_synergycom.com. Received on Tue Dec 13 2011 - 09:00:50 CST

Original text of this message