certification: recommended books?

From: geos <geos_at_nowhere.invalid>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 21:53:12 +0100

hello, I am thinking about oracle certification. my interest focus on administration and sql/plsql development. there is quite a list of available certifications on oracle website. after reading it I opt for SQL Expert 1Z0-047 and Program with PL/SQL 1Z0-147 or 1Z0-144 exams but these would give OCA/OCP Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer. what exams would you recommend for administrative OCA/OCP? I also wonder what books would you recommend for preparation ( except documentation ;) )? for example, is Watson/Ramklass/Bryla any good:

http://www.amazon.com/Oracle-Database-All--Guide-CD-ROM/dp/0071629181/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320353363&sr=1-3

thank you,
geos

--
NOTE: Follow-UP set to comp.databases.oracle.misc