I have a question about Oracle Single Sign On-Please help me

From: Ghassem Koolivand <g.koolivand_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 02:00:44 -0700 (PDT)

Dear everybody
I have problem to set configurations of OESSO(Oracle Enterprise Single Singn-on) .I have searched about a month on the internet to solve it but I couldn’t so I decided ask you and I hope you help me I downloaded the Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-on Suite Plus (11.1.1.5.0) from http://download.oracle.com/otn/nt/middleware/11g/111150/ofm_esso_win_11.1.1.5.0_disk1_1ofn.zip and tried to Install it. I succeeded to install ESSO-LM and ESSO Console and they have worked properly but when I install ESSO Provisioning Gateway and try to access to Provisioning Gateway Web Service to manage User’s credentials centrally I have got "The application list object is missing or corrupt." or "The application list object is empty. " errors.
I have attached a picture of error.
I'll appreciate it if you help me to solve it or introduce someone to me who can guide me.

GHASSEM Received on Tue Oct 11 2011 - 04:00:44 CDT

Original text of this message