Re: Your Path to CIO

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 09:20:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 3, 12:12 am, ERP Expert <technofunc...._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> We IT professionals always struggle to get proper guidance when it
> comes to development of leadership skills. I will like to introduce
> you all to a wonderful website called ITLeadershipSkills.com (http://www.itleadershipskills.com) which targets our this need. It has
> thousands of informative articles and courses that help develop a IT
> professional his or her leadership and management skills.
>
> I invite you all to visit this website and take full advantage of
> great leadership development resources for free.
>
> Visit Now -http://www.itleadership-kills.com
>
> Regards,
> Sharon Bush

[Several denigrating versions of name held back] aka technofunc.erp_at_gmail.com:

People don't follow spammers. People hate spammers. You are a spammer. If you weren't a spammer I might tell you where you could post this legitimately, and not be a spammer. But I hate you. Spamming does not develop great leadership.

Please remove your spam from usenet groups where it does not belong and is not welcome.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Smells funky.