Re: Insert command

From: Tim Slattery <Slattery_T_at_bls.gov>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:27:09 -0400

Robert Klemme <shortcutter_at_googlemail.com> wrote:

>Did you remove the at signs in the Oracle version of the SP?

Yes, they're gone, I don't know why I put them in the original post. The "ORA-00936: Missing Expression" appears whether or not the column list is in the insert statement.

Three of the columns are named "name", "category", and "native". SQL Developer shows these in bold face when I include the column list in the insert statement. I don't think it has anything to do with the error, but what's up with that? They're not reserved words, I looked up a list of Oracle reserved words and none of them are on it.

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T_at_bls.gov