Re: SQL causing 100% CPU utilization

From: Steven Holland <smith.h.steven_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 04:55:41 -0700 (PDT)

On May 4, 10:26 am, "Gerard H. Pille" <g..._at_skynet.be> wrote:
> Steven Holland wrote:
> > I have a problem SQL statement that our DBA's, Orace support nor
> > myselfI cannot fix.  Believe me, I've tried everything. It takes 3
> > hours to run and it's all CPU time.   The offending sqlid is
> > '8m5dd8aqw4ka8'.  Here's part of the AWR report.  It's too big for
> > this but I can email it to anyone who needs it.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> If it's too big for "this", maybe it's too big for your system too.   Where did I leave my
> crystal balls?

Sorry for the amiguity. It's the AWR that is to big to post here. I wanted to show everything that was happening at the time the SQL was running. I thought for sure the sql statement was in there but it's not.

Is there a way to attach a document to a post? I appreciate your help. Received on Tue May 10 2011 - 06:55:41 CDT

Original text of this message