Query from array?

From: The Magnet <art_at_unsu.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 10:39:06 -0800 (PST)

This is kind of funky. But the application uses what looks like these PIPE ROW functions and uses that as a loop driver:

FOR v_rec IN (SELECT * FROM
TABLE(data_list_functions.pipe_data_list_100()) WHERE rownum <= 100) LOOP At any rate, what I need to do is the reverse of what one would normally do. I need to remove all records from a given table that do NOT exist in this array above.

So the record set returned contains new / old records to be added / deleted. But records in the table that are not in the array, those need to be removed.

Any thoughts? It's kind of ass backwards, but this is what I was given to work with. Received on Tue Mar 08 2011 - 12:39:06 CST

Original text of this message