Direct client requirements need hot list

From: Rick <alliedds.rick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:22:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Partners
I am rick working in ALLIED DEPLOYMENT SERVICES as a Technical recruiter

We are looking for Partners to help provide services to our DIRECT CLIENTS.
Allied Deployment Services provides IT Consulting services to its direct clients and System Integrators.
If you want to get partnered with Allied and receive the requirements from our recruitment team, please email us your "Hotlist" or send us an email stating that you would like to receive our Direct Client requirements.
If you want your id to be removed from our list reply with 'remove' in the subject line.
 Email me: rick_at_allied-ds.com [1]

Thanks and Regards,

Rick
Technical Recruiter
Allied Deployment Services
340 S Lemon Ave. # 5386
Walnut, CA - 91789
Phone: (415) 704 1581 EXT:407
Fax: 270-517-3892
Email: rick_at_allied-ds.com [2]
Website: www.allied-dt.com [3]

Yahoo IM: rick.alliedds_at_yahoo.com [4]

Gtalk: rick.alliedds_at_gmail.com [5]

  • WBE (Women Business Enterprise) **

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.

Links:

[1] mailto:rick_at_allied-ds.com
[2] mailto:rick_at_allied-ds.com
[3] http://www.allied-dt.com/